Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Happy Holidays!


Traditionally people send Christmas cards, but instead we decided to go a different route.  Due to our roaming lifestyle we have found it hard to keep in touch with our family and friends and so in an attempt to accomplish this throughout the year we have decided to create a space where we can blab on about nothing and everything. So here it goes... wish us luck!



Here's a little recap of 2012:

2012 was an incredibly big year for us as you all know.  I'm pretty sure we could not have squeezed in many more life changing events in one year.   From baby showers, to Dave switching jobs, to Janelle's birth, to throwing our wedding, to traveling back and forth from VA to ME, to traveling to OR to ME to visit the Moehl family, to interviews in CA, and to top it off we moved three times I must say I'm a little exhausted.  Not to say that there wasn't a lot of fun rolled up in there it's just a little low key living wouldn't be shunned.  So for 2013 if I start writing about the weather I'm okay with that but I won't be offended if you skim.

Happy skimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment