Thursday, 2 May 2013

April Showers

Well it remains to be seen if the weather we have been having down here will bring May flowers.  I tell ya, there is nothing worse than looking at my weather channel app only to see that both Salem, OR and Windham, ME have better weather than Southern VA.  At least I have been getting some good use out of my waterproof pants, which Chrissy gave me for X-mas, on my morning bike ride.  All in all it has been pretty good but we eagerly await warmer weather.  Watch, next month I will be saying that it is too hot!

We have managed to have a few good days to explore, including:
First AAA baseball game.  Go Tides!

First Circus, It was awesome!  It entertained Janelle for the entire   2.5 hours.  (Sorry for the bad pic, but she is clapping)

Oh yeah, we Frisbee golf now!  

The queen on her new throne.

As for grown ups; Chrissy is doing well and enjoying her infrequent book club meetings.  I managed to pass my USCG six-pack license test which means we now have two captains in the family.  The job, well...  The job remains in a Norfolk drydock but plans remain to have us in Portsmouth, NH on August 1.  The three of us are very excited, one just doesn't know it yet!

Love to all,

:D



No comments:

Post a Comment